The list of business-people arrested
- Barat Aisa, from Hotan City. He is one of the top businessmen who exploits Jade and does real estate business. The news sources show that he is been sentenced for 25 years in prison.
- Rusimuhammet Aisa (younger brother of Barat Aisa), from Hotan City. He is also assumed to be sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Mirzi Abdilim Metmusa, from Hotan City. He is also one of the prominent jade and real estate businessmen. He is sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Amat Hajim, from Hotan City, He is the owner of the biggest real estate company called “Koinlun real estate”. He is sentenced for 10 years in prison. In 2010, he was awarded “top 10 excellent youth” price by the Chinese government .
- Ablehet Dohtur. He is the owner of “Nurhayat childiren’s hospital” located in the Jame street of Hotan City. He is sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Ruzi Tohti Udun, from Hotan City. He is the owner of Udun company. He is been in one of the concentration camps.
- Amir Abdurishit, from Hotan City. He is a prominent businessman and the owner of “Awam” real estate company. He is sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Sadulla Azizulla, a businessman from Yurungkash town of Hotan prefecture. he is been in a camp since 2 years.
- Jalalidin Abdusupur, from Yurungkash Town of Hotan prefecture. He is a welknowen businessman. He is been in a concentration camp since 2 years.
- Abdukayyum Dangkan, from Lop town of Hotan prefecture. He is a well-known businessman in jade and real estate business. He is been in prison since 3 years, unclear how long he was sentenced for.
- Eziz Ubulkasim, from Shalliq region of Hotan city. He is a businessman. He was arrested 2 years ago. He is in the prison.
- Abdurishit (Doppichi). He is a businessman from Shalliq region of Hotan City. He was arrested 2 years ago. He is in the prison.
- Abdijelil Ahun. He is a well-known businessman in Hotan city, the owner of Kakshal Kebab restaurant. He was arrested along with his brother 2 years ago. He is in the prison.
- (name is not clear) The Younger brother of Abdijelil Ahun, arrested along with his brother 2 years ago. They are in prison.
- Abdullah Erpan, From Guma town of Hotan prefecture, a prominent businessman who supports education. He is in a concentration camp.
- Abduhelil Kambar, from Chalmi village of Lop town, Hoten prefecuter. He has a jade business. He is been in the Chinese camps since two years.
- Aysa Jelil, from Chalmi village of Lop town, Hoten prefecuter. He has jade as well as real estate business. It is known that he is prisoned.
- Mattohti Jelil, from Chalmi village of Lop town, Hoten prefecuter. He is a prominent business personal in jade business. In 2017, he was sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Tursuntohti Hajim, from Hoten City, a well-known business man who supports education. He is sentenced for 5 years in prison.
- Nebi Hajim Jotung, from Chalmi village of Lop town, Hoten prefecuter. He has a jade business. He is sentenced for 10 years in prison.
- Abliz Hajim, from Chalmi village of Lop town, Hoten prefecuter. He has a jade business.
- Iminiyaz Ezem, Chaqar village, Chira town, Hoten Prefecture. He is a prominent private business man. He is been in the Chinese camps since two years.
- Abduheber Mesum, Chaqar village, Chira town, Hoten Prefecture. He is a prominent private business man. He is also a religious leader of the Chaqar town mosque. In 2015, he was sentenced for 12 years in prison.
- Qasim Sadir, Chaqar village, Chira town, Hoten Prefecture. He is a prominent private business man. In 2018, He was sentenced for 10 years in prison due to that he did an international transaction.
- Ishanniyaz Ahun, Chaqar village, Chira town, Hoten Prefecture. He has a jade business.
- Doletniyaz Qoshmaq, Chaqar village, Chira town, Hoten Prefecture. He was arrested in 2017 and prisoned.
- Ali Abdulla (Horaz), from Hoten city, He is a very famous and talented business man in Jade business, well-known with his nickname “Ali Horaz”. He is the manager of the “XinJiang Jade and real estate Company”. He owned several costly properties in Hotan city. A news that he was arrested in the middle of 2016 was spread. There wasn’t any news about him afterwards. Later known that he was sentenced for life prison. (Referenced from the RFA. https://www.rfa.org/uyghur/xewerler/eli-abdulla-12202019202119.html).
Arrested Business personals from Kashqar
- Mamat Tursun Aziz, Newtown region of Kashqar city. He is the manager of “Aziz Diyar Mall. Address is Hazirat Street, Uruq bazar Commun, Kashqar city. He is arrested in March 2020. So far no news about his whereabouts.
- Mamat Ali Ghopur, from Kashqar city. He is a prominent businessman. He is the manager of “Kashqar Tuman Ay Real estate” and founder of “Yambu mall”. Address:Palwanlar region, Pahtekli Village, Kashqar city. He was arrested in around June 2017. ( He is one of the three brothers, the eldest one is seriously ill and unconscious. The second brother was arrested in June 2017, and died under torcher.
- Mamat Yusup, from Kashqar city. He is the owner of “Altun Orda” restaurant in Kashqar city. He was arrested in July, 2017. Address is: Nanjansi Road, Ostengbuyi region, Kashqar city.
- Hidayet Hajim, from Kashqar city. He is the founder of “ Hidayat mall”. He was arrested in June 2017, no any news afterwards. Address: Old Chinbag street, Chinbag Region, Kashqar city.
- Kirimjan, from Kashqar city. He is the mangager of “ Kashqar Dafa real estate”. He is Originally from Yupurgha town. There is no news after he was arrested in March 2017.
- Abdughupur Abduqadir, from Kashqar. (he is the son of Abduqadir Qarihajim, who is the famous religious leader of Eidgah Mosque, who memorized the compelet He was arrested along with his son, Yaqupjan Abduqadir and other family members in 2017. No news about them after that. Address: Qazanichi Beg residential region, Ostengbuyi Community, Kashqar city.
- Esqer Abdulla, from Kashqar city. He is a well-known businessman. He is the owner of “Yengi Yultuz Local Products Business Center” and “Yengi Yultuz Kids Cloths World”. ( He was the head of Kashqar trade union after the former union leader Abdujelil Helil was arrested). He was arrested in September 2019. Address: Tahta Kowruk Road, Nazarbagh district, Kashqar.
- Urayim Musa, a well-known Enterpriser. He is the owner of “Saman Business group” and “Saman Hotel”. He was arrested in 2017. He lost his memory under the extreme torcher. It is not know where he is now. Home address: No.369, Apartment No.5, Saman Road, Kashqar city.
- Ghulamjan Abliz (paka), from Kashqar. He runs a business on metal products whole sale. His whereabouts and situation are unknown after he was arrested in May 2017.
- Abdugheni Haliq, from Kashqar. He is a businessman who owns “Kashqar Orda hotel”. He was arrested in May 2017. There is no news about him after that.
- Ghulam Abduqeyyum, born in 1968. He is a prominent Enterpriser in Kashqar. He is the founder of “Kashqar Sadiq Mall”. He was arrested in 2017 May and same year he was sentenced for 11 years with random, groundless reasons. He is situation is unknown. Home Address: Tagharchi Street, Osteng Buyi region, Kashqar.
- Abdujelil Helil (Abdujelil Hajim). He is a famous business man in Kashqar. He is the legal representative of “Xinjiang Helil International trade limited liability company”. The Kashqar meddle court, the Kashqar branch of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region People’s court accused him for “financial Support on Terrorist activity” and held in 3th March 2017. He was arrested in May, 2017 and jailed in Paizawat town. Documents show that, the responsible officials called trials in 18th, May 2017 and 28th July 2018 and made a decision so-called “(2017) Shi, 31, Ji Di Chiqish, No. 180 criminal decision”. In the statement they accused his company for “supporting terrorist activity” and fined the company for 5 million (CNY ) penalty. He was also accused for “financing Terrorism” and sentenced for 11 years in prison. All his properties which worth 73 million (CNY) were confiscated. It was known that Abdujelil Helil was not convinced by the court claims about “supporting terrorism” and his lawyer sued to the higher court on the case. Though the original lower court decision was made invalid by the higher court, he is still not freed from the prison. (reference: RFA: https://www.rfa.org/uyghur/xewerler/dangliq-sodiger-09122019154058.html )
- Imin Haji. He is the head of the Kashqar Ibin Sina dental clinic and training center. He was arrested in 2016. We heard that he is sentenced for 16 years in prison. But it is yet confirmed.
- Elijan Mamut, born in 12, April 1974. He was arrested in May 2017 and he is still held in a concentration camp in Kashqar. Home address: No.467, Group 8, Mollazade district, Nazarbagh village, Kashqar city.
- Ubulqasim Yasin. He is a businessman who sells Pottery and Crystal products. He was arrested in August 2017 and sentenced for 17 years in prison. Home address: No.50, Group 2, Chumbus village, Nazarbagh town, Kashqar city.
- Yasin Hairi. He is a carpenter and businessman of pottery products. He was arrested on 10 September, 2017. He is the father of Ubulqasim Yasin.
- Eli Hasan and Rehim Hasan. Eli was born in 1968. Rehim Hasan was born 1976. The brothers have grape business in Beijing. They own over 20 million CNY business capitals. They were arrested in 2017. Their situation is unknown. Home address: No.1, Qorghan group, Qizilbuyi Village, Payziwat town, Kashqar prefecture.
- Qadir Rishit. He is around 55 years old. He is one of the wealthy person who has business with fruit products in Akhsu. He owns over 30 million CNY business capitals. He was arrested in 2017. It is unclear about his situation.
- Ablikim Hisamidin. He is a wealthy man from Payziwat town. He owns over 10 million CNY. He was an role model youth in the town. It is unknown about his whereabouts.
- Kirim Ruzi. He is from Payziwat Town of Kashqar prefecture. His property worths over 10 million CNY. His situation is not known. One of his sons had traveled to turkey via Malaysia and he sent 30 thousen CNY to his son. Later his son returned back home and died mysteriously.
- Ablajan Hemer. He is from Ayding neighborhood, Kizilbuyi village, Payziwat town, Kashqar prefecture. He owns over 10 million CNY capitals. He studied in Kashqar Islamic school. He is one of the well-known young religious figures.
- Akber Turek, 39. He is from Serikbuyi village, Maralbeshi town, Kashqar prefecture. He has an animal skin business where he wholesells lethers and animal hair to many big fabric companies in China.
- Mariyemgul, From Poskam town of Kashqar prefecture. She graduated LanZhou University with the major of Human Resource Management. After graduation, she started working as an English teacher at the Chinese high school in Poskam town. After a year She left the job and started her own business. 2019, we heard that she was taken to the Chinese concentration camps. (I heard about it last year, she may be taken to the camps even before).
- Mamat Yusup. He has a fruit grocery in front of Kashkar Orda Aldi Street. In March, 2020, the family was informed by police that he was died.
- Ablitip Ismayil, He contracted the Seriq buya dry fruit market over 20 years. He was arrested in 2017. Currently he is working as a forced labor in one of the carpenter center. (labor camps)
- Ubulqasim Abdurehim. He is a senior employee of Kashqar city post office. He was in a local party with his brother in law. He was sentenced for 7 years in prison. He is in the prizon in Korghas town in Eli prefecture.
- Ablet Ruzi. He owns several mechanics shops in. When I (the witness) saw him in 2017, he owns several million (CNY) capitals. Now he is a forced labor in an electronics company.
- Yusup Abduqadir, from Bashkiram District of Kashqar city. He is the owner of Bashkiram Brick factory. He was arrested on 16, May 2017 and taken to the camp. later he was sentenced for 5 years in prison.
- Aysa Hajim. He is the manager of Kashqar Ghanimat business limited company. He sent his children to Egypt for education. In 2017, he was forced to call their children back. After two of his daughters had returned, they stayed in Urumqi for some time before they got arrested later. The reason for their arrest was not following the birthcontrol policy (having extra children) and sending children for oversea education.
- Ablimitjan, from Kashqar city.He is the son in law of Abdulhemit qarihajim (who was the leader of Sajia mosque, and was killed in Chinese prison in Kashqar). He has vegetable oil business in central Asia. He was arrested from his shop in Yengi bazir region in 2018. His current situation is unknown.
- Qurbanjan Hekim. He graduated Xinjiang University, majored in Nutrition. He has a cofounded company. He is a business representative of many companies. His collaborator and him were arrested from his home nearby Tangritagh film industry.
- He owns a supermarket in Qaghiliq town, Kashqar. He is also business representative of several companies. During the 5th July incident his son was sentenced for 8 years in prison. He was also arrested for two month. In 2017 he was taken to the concentration camps.
- Imir Azam. He is the owner of “Poskam Akyultuz Flour mill”. He was originally an employee of Poskam Oil company. In 1997, he was arrested with a “political crime”. After released, he started his own business and opened the mill factory. However, he was always under the government’s eye, and again taken to the concentration camp in early 2018.
Arrested Business personals from Korla
- Mohammet Mashrap, from Korla paper factory. He is disappeared since late 2017.
- Ahat Ibrahim, from Korla city. He has a descent pear business and owns over 4 hectare fruit A classmate told me that he passed away from liver cancer in March 2020. However he was very healthy, I suspect that he may die in the camps.
- Nurahmet Ablikim from Kazanchi group, Charbagh village, Korla city. He was sentenced for life prison in 2017. He was a successful businessman in grocery farming, restaurant and real estate business. In 2016, he was arrested after he returned back home from turkey and later was sentenced for life prison.
- Osman Qasim, from Langar village, Korla city. He is around 55 years old. He has business with pear farming. He was arrested in 2018.
- Ghupur Gangching, 46 years old, from Korla. He was killed in the jail.
- Ghupurjan, tailor. He was arrested in 2017. There is no news about him afterwards.
- Ruzi Hamdulla, 43 (passport nr:E16609868). He runs real estate business. He was arrested in October 201y and sentenced for 25 years in prison.
- Mamat Hamdulla, 37 (passport nr:E70158141). He was arrested in 2017 and sentenced for 15 years in prison. The shopping mall and restaurants which belong to them was closed by the officials.
- Ghupur Amat, from the Herembagh Neighborhood, Korla.
- Qurban Mamut. Chairman of Xinjiang Altun Yapraq International Trade Co., Ltd. He was abducted on April 13, 2017.
- Ahmetjan Sayim, He established a gymnasium across the 3rd Hospital in Urumqi City (quite modern). The name of the company he founded is unknown. In addition, a contract was signed with a Chinese partner for the opening of a night market in Nong ji Chang, he was arrested in September 2017.
Home Address: Tianshan District Shirley Foreign Trade center on the 8th floor.
- Miraj Restaurant: Owner of Miraj Resturant, Wali Hajim
- Musajan Imam, CEO of Ikhlas Company
- Tursun Hajim (blue eyes), the founder of Adil Hall
- Miraj Restaurant: Owner Abdurrashid Chamak Hajim
- Rahmat Hajim Samet, owner of Tengtagh Hall
- Akbar Ala, the founder of Hayat Trading Company
- Mamatjan, ( Aka Xiao Mamatjan), a merchant of transport system in Atush.
- Sami, nickname is Sami seriq. A sophisticated trader, who made a lot of money trading mainly in granite with Russia, was also taken to the camp in 2018 and his whereabouts is still unknown.
- Sami, who is originally from Atush, but live in Altay, himself is known as Altai Sami. He is a college-educated intellectual and economist who manages and develops the assets of the main business people. After building a 19-story high and four columns building in the county, he was arrested once in 2017 and he was lucky since his family Altay Sami’s classmates were all officials and they have good relationship with the most of the Chinese officials, he were finally released on bail. However, he was arrested once again and his whereabouts is still unknown.
- Baker, who is an old and large real estate developer and he is the owner of the current mosque across the street. He was taken to the camp in 2018 and died a month after he was released from the camp in February 2020.
- Mutallib, he is one of the biggest merchants, whose main business is foreign trade and finance, was arrested in 2017 and his whereabouts is still unknown.
- Eminjan, owner of Bugra Trading Company, real estate agent (chairman of the State Chamber of Commerce).
Members of the Aksu business association
- Mehmet Hajim Findik. Diyarim Food Beverage Company, owner of the Altun Orda Hotel.
- Abla Hajim Boyaq.
- Abdurahim Hajim Boyaq. They have a cotton factory and a freezer warehouse, They are rich people.
- Alim Haji Rishit, owner of Dulan flour mill. Flour mill and cotton mill.
- Abdurrahman Qari Postek.
- Tohti Hajim, real estate owner.
- Muslim Haji, Mustafa fast Restaurant.
- Islam Qari, arrested in 2017. He engaged in food and beverage business.
- The family of Yusuf Islam, who lives in Kucha Sai boyi.
The family has been in exile since the Cultural Revolution and has been under surveillance, with the family’s shops, factories, factories in Urumqi, Kuqa, Toksu, Bai, Shayar counties. This is an educational family, a business family, the eldest son of the family, the eldest son, the son of his eldest son, Ryan. Yusuf and his wife, son Abdukhelil Yusuf and his wife, Memtimin Yusuf and his wife, the founder of the Toksu County Ajrim Food and Processing Plant mill, the founder of the Tawaruk company, the owner of the Tawaruk chain supermarket, Abdukerim Yusiguddin Yusupshidin, Minawar Yusuf and her husband Kurbanjan, son-in-law Yasin Mehmet and Risalat Yusuf have been detained since 2017 and some of the family’s wives and children have been sent to the orphan’s camp and some of them to jail. Yasin Memet, the son-in-law of the family, who was originally on the family’s main blacklist by the local authority, attended a meeting in 97 in Hotan, after serving a 10-year sentence as a member of the East Turkestan Allah Party, he and his brother Abdullah, who reopened a market in Shayar County in early 2017, were detained again. His wife, Risalat and his son, Abdurrahman, were taken to the concentration camp in late 2017.
Abdukerem Yusuf, the founder of Tawaruk Company, was arrested in Urumqi by the Kucha Public Security Bureau in 2017 with his company employee Turgun Mehmet, his son Pehridin and Sirajdin. Abdukerem Yusuf had previously been returned home due to heart surgery. But after few days he and Turgun Mehmet, Mumtazjan, Omar Barat, Abdullah, all of whom connected to the company were all detained. Memet Yusuf, the founder of the Toksu County Ajrim Food and Processing Plant mill, and his wife were abducted from their factory in Toksu and close down the mill being operated.
Abduhelil Yusuf came to Kazakhstan in the 1990s and later he returned to China then he was detained for three years. Later, he rearrested in 2018 and imprisoned. His wife was also taken to a camp.
After Ablet Yusuf and his wife, Reyhangul, were abducted, Ablet Yusuf died and his wife and brother-in-law, Abdurahman, were taken to the camp. Ablimit Yusuf was already under surveillance and was arrested in 2017 with his wife and daughters. Unfortunately, there is no one looking for their whereabouts. Their relative in law, business partners and other close friends were all taken to the camps.
- Aksu Islamqari, he engaged in food, household products. The new market has an Anayurt wholesale distribution business. He was arrested in 2016 in Urumqi for attending a meeting of the Xinjiang Red Camel Biotechnology Company on charges of attending religious activity and storing lectures from Kusan Haji on the mobile. He was released on bail in October 2016. After one or two weeks later, he was arrested once again with his son and brother, Abdullaqari. His brother is also partner of numerous companies. They are the outstanding merchants. They engaged in yeast business of Pakmaya company in Turkey.
- Majidam, he is from Toksu County, Aksu Prefecture, Toksu Kuchar has wholesale offices, paper, and vinegar factories. In 2016, his brother was arrested for keeping a 6-7 boxes of matches from a warehouse in Kuchar, paying a amount of money and being released on bail. However, his brother was arrested once again in 2017 and his factories were sealed in 2017.
- Amanullah Sattar (Uzbek), he opened a five types of metals workshop, including his brother Abedullah, his brother’s wife Guljamal, who was previously detained, and released after completed their sentence, they are the first to open a computer technology training course in Kucha. This time Amanullah, Abidullah, Guljamal, were taken into custody.
- Ablet Musa, a retiree from the Aksu Urban Textile Factory in Aksu Prefecture, was brought to the camp in 2017 and is now a sole proprietor, and was sentenced to 11 years in July 2020. The reason is that he has traveled to Turkey several times before.
- Mumtazjan (Black Memet) is one of the famous rich people in Kucha, with several buildings and shopping malls. One of the most prominent people in Kucha was taken to the camp in 2017 and his family was given his dead body.
- Nurtai Hajim, Charity
- Sakajim, Real estate agent
- Abdulmit Azgak Hajim, Real estate agent
- Imam Hajim, animal skin merchant
Total: 100 people